- Course Code: UKFEC15REC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 10 hours
- Cost: £299.00
- Qualification: Recruitment Diploma
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers / devices
Are you thinking of joining the fast paced recruitment industry? Our online course provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to work or own your own company within the industry to provide clients and candidates with results.
The course covers an extensive range of topics including how to attract clients and candidates. You will learn about the regulatory bodies and the required standards that you must meet at all times.
Recruitment Diploma Introduction
This course is available online, which provides you access to modules at any time from any device via the internet. It is broken down into eleven modules, each one taking approximately thirty minutes to study, though you can study at your own pace. All in all it should take around ten hours to complete this informative and essential course in recruitment.
In addition to this, we provide online support at all times in the event you experience any problems, whether it's signing up for the course, issues accessing the modules or even downloading and printing your certificate on successful completion.
You will be given immediate access to the training modules once payment has been received.
On completion of the course you will need to complete the multiple choice test, which takes around thirty minutes and covers a range of topics taken from all eleven modules. The pass rate is seventy percent.
In the unlikely event you fail the test, you don't need to despair, you will be given another opportunity to retake the test after you have gone over the modules again to ensure you know and understand the content.
When you have completed your recruitment diploma, you will be able to download and print your certificate and start using it straight away to secure a position within the recruitment industry. The certificate is recognised by recruitment companies throughout the country.
What You Will Learn
The Recruitment Diploma is broken into eleven modules and is brimming with valuable information covering a wide range of topics relating to this busy and fast paced industry. During study, you will learn the following:
- Introduction to Recruitment – the history, importance and implications involved.
- Sales and selling within the recruitment industry. Learn essential selling skills to help you secure new clients and build your database to success.
- Recruitment Bodies and Standards. Identify what you need to know and what standards you must adhere to when working within the recruitment industry.
- The recruitment process. Get a good understanding of the process involved so you can manage it effectively each and every day.
- Get to identify and know the key performance indicators for the recruitment industry.
- Learn how to attract top candidates for positions you have available.
- Learn what you need to do to attract new clients to build up your database.
- Get information and skills to help you with candidate management.
- You will learn the best candidate interview processes.
- You will also get valuable insight for client acquisitions.
Benefits of a Recruitment Diploma
Deciding to take the course and complete your recruitment diploma can provide you with a host of benefits, from the way you learn to what you can use your new knowledge and skills for within the recruitment industry. The benefits of completing this recruitment diploma includes:
- You will get to develop and progress your career.
- You will be given the tools you need to start and manage your own recruitment agency.
- You will have the confidence to apply for positions within the recruitment industry.
- The course will give you the knowledge you need to attract top candidates and clients.
- When you start in the recruitment industry you will already have essential knowledge about the various recruitment bodies and the standards that must be adhered to.
- You will have the ability to study anywhere at any time on any device online by simply logging into the course from your PC, tablet or even mobile phone.
- Study at your own pace and in your own time.
- Take a quick thirty minute multiple choice test at the end to see if you pass, with the pass rate set at seventy percent.
- An opportunity to retake the test in the unlikely event you do fail the first time, giving you time to revisit the eleven modules.
- Download and print your certificate immediately to use when applying for positions within the recruitment industry
- Importance of hiring good employees
- Negative effects of not being able to find the right candidates
- Function and uses of hiring recruitment consultants
- Benefits of hiring recruitment consultants for job seekers
- Sales and selling techniques for the recruiting sector
- Selling techniques, ideas and tips
- How to gain access to the preferred list
- What information to research before making sales calls
- Understanding the need to have regulations and prescribed codes of conduct
- Objectives of implementing a code of ethics
- Reforms and Laws that have Shaped the Face of the Recruitment Industry
- APSCo; history, aims and objectives
- What is the need for a recruitment process and what it involves
- Navigating and understanding the recruitment cycle
- Client acquisition, recruitment strategy, candidate attraction and management
- Importance of having a recruitment process
- Defining and explaining the concept of key performance indicators
- Why Key Performance Indicators are Important to Success
- Benefits of Key Performance Indicators
- Characteristics of High Quality Key Performance Indicators
- Definition of candidate attraction
- How to create job postings
- Advertising job posts
- Common mistakes associated with job postings
- Components of candidate management
- Screening of CVs for candidate selection
- Strategies in selection of the best CVs
- Managing online applicant tracking systems
- Importance and objectives of interviews
- Steps for Interview planning
- Phone Interview tips and techniques
- How to conduct panel interviews and why they are a better choice
- Understanding the importance of client acquisition
- Identifying the right clients for your firm
- Tips for effective client acquisition
- Identifying the Right Person to Approach in a Client Organisation
- Understanding the need for client strategy
- Planning client strategy
- Client Strategy guidelines
- Building client strategy through client management
- Advantages of starting a recruiting consultancy in the UK
- Tips to start your own recruitment business
- Important attributes of a successful recruitment entrepreneur
- Common mistakes made by new recruitment consultants
What our students have to say…
I found the course: detailed, insightful, relevant, contemporary and delivered in easy digestible sections
There are not many online courses on this particular topic. I found the course: detailed, insightful, relevant, contemporary and delivered in easy digestible sections.
It covers all the steps that you need to consider when working as a Recruitment Consultant or run your own recruitment business.
I would definitely recommend it to others. It will help you in finding out whether recruitment is really the industry you want to work in or not.
Karin Schroeck-Singh – Leicester
This course is really well structured and goes into great detail
This course is really well structured and goes into great detail.
The content is very clear and is understood easily. It’s great that a course like this can open up so many career opportunities and even makes it possible to start your own business. I am really optimistic about my future now.
Luke Breslin – Hartlepool
I truly recommend this course
I am at module 7 now and I can say that I am really happy with this course. The thing is that this modules offers you the flexibility you need. You can even finish them in a week. The content of the modules is very clear and easy to process. In other words, I truly recommend this course.
Alexandra Sima – London
Good training. It describes the different stages and insights into recruitment.
The different chapters of the course can be downloaded into other formats (i.e. PDFs ) that I download and read
Good value for money – the course can be useful to anyone who is interested in the different aspects of recruitment
Guy Lustinger – Galliard
Highly recommend for anyone who wants their career in recruitment
Very well organised and outstanding course. Course covers very important facts and the modules are very well structured and provides in-depth knowledge of the wide recruitment background from top to bottom.
Totally enjoyed the modules,assessments and summaries.
Highly recommend for anyone who wants their career in recruitment to undertake this course with confident.
Nipuna Weerasinghe – Cambridge
This course helped me so much
Great support and I can honestly say that this course helped me so much in order to understand what it takes in order to become a successful recruiter and allowed me to develop in this area.
Excellent, I thought the course was well put together and liked the fact that the modules were short and manageable.
Andreea Roxana Blaga – London
This was an amazing course
After being in recruitment for three years, this was an amazing course to remind me all the things that I may have let slip it also encouraged me to sharpen up my recruitment practices and I feel rejuvenated in my approach to recruitment with both clients and candidates.
Through the help of this course I feel that I can actively, proactively and effectively target both clients and candidates to achieve my target orientated goals.
Shaun Paskin – Kegworth
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Recruitment Consultant Certification course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 11 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 11 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 11 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Recruitment Consultant Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Can I apply for an NUS card?Yes. All New Skills Academy students can apply for an NUS card. Details of how to do so will be available in your account once your order has been processed.