- Course Code:
- Location: Online
- Duration: 10 hours
- Cost: Free
- Qualification: Tarot Card Reading Certification
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
- A brief history of tarot through the years
- Glossary/Definitions of major tarot terms
- Information about the most popular types of deck
- How to choose and care for your own deck
- Background about the Suit of Cups in your Tarot deck
- The Suit of Cups in alternate decks
- Meanings of the number cards
- Meanings of the court cards
- Some background about the Suit of Swords
- Information about the Suit of Swords in alternate decks
- Detailed information about reading the number cards
- Detailed information relating to the Court Cards
- The history of the Suit of Pentacles
- Names for this particular suit in other decks
- Information about each one of the number cards
- Details about the Court Cards
- General information about the Suit of Wands
- Background information about The Suit of Wands in alternate decks
- Detailed information about each one of the number cards
- The meanings behind each one of the Court Cards
- The Major Arcana in other decks
- General meanings and interpretations of the Major Arcana in general
- Descriptions of cards 0 to X
- Detailed interpretations of each card
- What it means when certain patterns appear in your spreads
- The connection between the Major Arcana and Carl Jung’s archetypes
- A note about reversed Major Arcana cards
- Descriptions of cards numbered XI to XXI
- An introduction to Tarot spreads
- Instruction on how to read a simple three-card spread
- Information about the nine-card spread
- When and how to interpret the information provided in a five-card spread
- How to prepare for a reading
- Information about setting the mood for an accurate reading
- Tips on performing readings for yourself
- Ethical considerations to keep in mind
- The skills all professional readers need to develop
- How to begin building your business
- Technical considerations
- How to deal with clients
Well explained and easy to follow
Really enjoyed the course. I was already familiar with tarot cards and just wanted a reminder. This course was well explained and easy to follow. All the cards are explained properly with pictures.
I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is new to tarot cards reading. I also appreciate the fact that you can download each module so they can be viewed offline at any time.
I will keep on going through the material until I feel like I have mastered the meaning of each cards and feel confident enough to do reading on others. Will keep to friends and family in the meantime.
Dolores Papin – Dorking
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the Tarot Card Reading Certification course?Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 10 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 10 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if I fail the test?If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate to a UK address, there will be an admin charge of £10 (certificates sent internationally may cost more).
How can I pay?You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. Our site uses the latest SSL encryption to ensure your safety. All payments are handled securely by PayPal.
How long after payment can I begin the course?You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received. You will create your login details during the checkout process. We will also send you an email confirming your login details.
How long does it take to complete the Tarot Card Reading Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
How long is my certificate valid for?Once you have been awarded your certificate it is valid for life. The certificate does not expire or need renewing.
Can I apply for an NUS card?Yes. All New Skills Academy students can apply for an NUS card. Details of how to do so will be available in your account once your order has been processed.